Marketing Action Plan
There are hundreds of options when it comes to marketing, and sometimes the biggest problem can be working out what things to focus on now. The MARKETING ACTION PLAN takes a problem statement that relates to your business, and identifies the most important things you can do right now to address that problem. Depending on the problem to be solved it may cover:
- Differentiation – stand out from the crowd
- Segmentation – be the best in your niche
- Customer experience – making it easier to do business with you
- Pricing – creative ideas to boost revenues & profit
- Email marketing – exploit this low-cost communication medium
- Website – ways to make the internet work harder for you
- Attracting business – using promotions effectively
Your plan will be unique to your challenges for your business, and is created for you following an initial meeting, face to face or over the telephone.
Excellent value at just £1000 (ex VAT)
For a one-off fee of just £1000 you will receive expert advice developed specifically for your business which you can use right away.
Please contact us now to arrange a free initial consultation to determine if the Marketing Action Plan is the right option for your business. We do this for free, but we know you will get enormous value even from this introductory session, so in return we ask that you help us support our chosen charity, The Kent Multiple Sclerosis Therapy Centre, with a donation of £40.