Marketing Audit Plan
A review of your current marketing approach and bespoke recommendations for improvement – identifying how well existing and historic marketing efforts are performing, and what short, medium and long term actions should be taken to improve results.
Your plan will be unique to your business, of course, but typically will include recommendations on:
- Clarifying goals and objectives to prioritise and focus opportunities and activities
- Sharpening marketing strategy to identify a clear plan of action
- Brand positioning – competitor differentiation, delivering clear value to customers, ensuring a compelling marketing message in all collateral, promotions and face to face activities
- Creating a 12-month timetable of action to achieve the objectives identified
- Targets and measures for return on investment
Following an initial 2-hour consultation meeting, and additional market analysis, the Marketing Audit & Plan will be delivered to you as a detailed written report, setting out a clear set of actions to help you grow your business. You can take this plan and manage the activities yourself, in-house, or you can use the skills and resources of The Purple Edge to help you manage the implementation.
Excellent value at just £2000 (ex VAT)
For a one-off investment of just £2000, the Marketing Audit & Plan provides an in-depth review of your current marketing approach and bespoke recommendations for improvement.
Please contact us now to arrange a free initial consultation to determine if the Marketing Audit Plan is the right option for your business. We do this for free, but we know you will get enormous value even from this introductory session, so in return we ask that you help us support our chosen charity, The Kent Multiple Sclerosis Therapy Centre, with a donation of £40.