Marketing Strategy Plan
We will work with you and your team to really get under the hood of your business in order to create a detailed marketing strategy and plan for your business. Exploiting your strengths and your untapped potential to drive your business forward profitably.
Your plan will be unique to your business, of course, but typically will include recommendations on:
- Market research (secondary) to estimate market size and value
- Competitor analysis – evaluation of key strengths, weaknesses and strategy of main competitors
- Internal analysis – to determine key internal strengths and weakness and resource availability
- Clarifying goals and objectives to prioritise and focus opportunities and activities
- Evaluation of potential growth strategies
- Development of marketing strategy to support the growth strategy
- Brand positioning – competitor differentiation, delivering clear value to customers, ensuring a compelling marketing message in all collateral, promotions and face to face activities
- Development of a 12-month plan to support the implementation of the strategy with cost estimates
- Targets and measures for return on investment
Initial investigations will be followed by a 3-hour consultation meeting/workshop to check assumptions and gather information on the business. The marketing strategy & plan will be delivered as a detailed written report with a clear set of internal and external actions for the business.
The report will be delivered within two weeks of the workshop.
Excellent value at just £4000 (ex VAT)
For a one-off investment of just £4000, the Marketing Strategy Plan provides an in-depth review of your current marketing approach and bespoke recommendations for improvement.
Please contact us now to arrange a free initial consultation to determine if the Marketing Strategy Plan is the right option for your business. We do this for free, but we know you will get enormous value even from this introductory session, so in return we ask that you help us support our chosen charity, The Kent Multiple Sclerosis Therapy Centre, with a donation of £40.